Hustle On: Sydney

23/07/2017 by Tom Torero

I’m Down Under reporting back on a cinematic few days of Sydney daygame, once again answering questions from the Street Hustle mailbag.

6 thoughts on “Hustle On: Sydney

1. B2Werrin says:

I reckon being married needs tighter game than just picking up random girls like a cassanova

2. Wehn says:

Tommy boy, nice video series! Don’t take this the wrong way but I take my hat off to you more than other PUAs because of your poor looks. They say game is getting a girl two points hotter. I’d rate you as a male 4 so the fact you pull 7s, 8s and some 9s makes your game real good. I know it’s not just about looks and you my friend are living proof game works! To be fair I’m only a male 5 and so far I am only getting 6s from daygame. Enjoy the rest of the world tour Tom 🙂

3. ForeverFree says:

Hi Tom,

thanks for the content you are sharing with us even during your world tour. I was on a date with super hot Russian girl that I number closed on the street. She gave me many IOIs and we make out, but she refused to come to my house. The problem is,even though she looked relaxed, she basicaly didnt come up with any topic by herself and her answers were very brief. Perhaps she was shy or her czech language was not good enough, but I am not able to keep such conversation on another date, as I am also introverted. How do you make such women speak?

4. Jeremy says:

Hello TOm,

I don’t know if you’ll post Q&A again but let’s try.
    I have good results in Daygame but don’t want to be a one trick pony so i started mall game. My first was going to talk to a 19 russian girl eating alone in a veggie restaurant, and i got the lay. Amazing body and face. But i have this question (because you dont talk much about it in street hustle), how do you approach a girl in inside the mall but outside shop ? It would be weird to do the front stop

• Jeremy says:

Hey Tom, me again
      You wont believe this but i swear on my mum’s life it’s true.
      Went to the mall today, approached this girl using the front stop (like you said, before asking if you can do this, test it infield) and i got an SAME DAY LAY 2h hours after. My first ever after 9 months of game.
      I love you Tom thanks for changing my life

5. PowerUpMan says:

Hey Tom. I daygame in NYC and aspired to be great at it. I’ve ran into some girls who tell me that they been approached in the street, no biggie, but they then tell me that the guys are creepy. She then tells me about some of these PUAs that hang around Union Square and around Washington square Park. She blocked one of guys number but then got a call from him three time from different numbers asking her why she blocked him. After hearing that an uneasy feeling came to me. She described the guys and thank god It wasn’t me. Ever since then I have been approaching less and less, the fear of being one of these guys and the spotlight effect is getting to me. I’m afraid that if I do approach the people around me and her will assume I’m one of them and the last thing I want is rumors about me and being some sort of a wanted man(lol). Any ideas to get over this? I want to get great at this but the only way to do so is to approach. Thank you.