This week’s daygame podcast links to my article on the Cult Of Personality – why and how are some men so magnetic to their followers? How does this apply to pickup and dating?
Documentaries mentioned in the podcast:
- I Am Not Your Guru (Behind-the-scenes of a Tony Robbins event)
- My Scientology Movie (Louis Theroux talks to ex-members of the cult)
- Get Me Roger Stone (exploring the master of all spin doctors)
- Kumare (fake guru experiment that goes too well)
- The Source Family (hippy 1970’s sex cult in LA)
- Gringo – The Dangerous Life Of John McAfee (charismatic outlaw)
- Going Clear – Scientology And The Prison Of Belief (inside the cult)
- Pumping Iron (Schwarzenegger in full Dark Triad force)
To find the common threads in all these men, read Robert Greene’s 48 Laws Of Power.