If you want to be a girl’s lover then you have to uphold one of the key Secret Society principles: discretion (the word ‘Secret’ says it all). Her dual-mating strategy only works one way – the lover can know about her provider, but the provider must not know about her lover.
She’s risking a significant amount by cheating on her boyfriend or husband. If he finds out he might well leave her (meaning loss of resources). Word might well spread and she can be labelled a whore (which repels other future providers who have deeply ingrained Purity Fantasies).
By now I hope you’ve finished the book Sperm Wars by Robin Baker, an easy-to-read evolutionary explanation of the nature of cheating and the sexual habits of humans. It’s shocking reading for many people who have Disney ideals of monogamy, but for daygamers and pickup artists it should be nothing surprising because you’re living it.
The Secret Society depends on discretion from the lover. If you’re a hustler who’s not pretending to be her boyfriend but making it clear that you’re her go-to guy for casual sex then you need to be doing the following:
- No Public Displays Of Affection
- No calling her phone or bombarding her with messages
- No posting pictures together on social media
- No love bites or passionate scratches on her during sex
- Letting her have a shower after sex (so she can hide your scent)
- Being flexible with her schedule – lunchtimes or her breaks might only be possible
- Being flexible with location – you might need to use a car, parks, a low-key hotel
In my new book I’ll be exploring this topic in detail and giving case studies of how girls and I make sure to keep our adventures off the radar of her main man. But for now if you’ve not read Sperm Wars then that will give all the background you need to understand why the Secret Society is….secret.