Mr T from the UK will be the fifth Black Sheep Award recipient and this is his mission outline for Autumn:
A little bit about me:
I would describe myself as a nerdy guy, not generally very good with girls. I’m 21, I work full-time and currently live in a small town. Did my first direct cold approach in May 2018 and things started to get going when I started to do two-hour ten-set sessions.
I went on holiday to Paris on my own for three nights in early August. I did not intend to daygame, but was feeling the vibes, so started approaching. I ended up getting an instant date which was cool. This experience made me want to go on a daygame pilgrimage abroad in the future.
I am still in the beginner stages of daygame having done 130 approaches in 4 months. This yielded 6 first dates, a make out, and a very nice sexual experience. With small towns not being ideal for daygame, I plan to travel to London on weekends with the train fares generously subsidised by this award.
- Travel to London once per week for a daygame session.
- Arrive early in the day, meet with a wing, and do 12+ sets per session.
- In around 8 weeks, I should have done a further 100 approaches, at which point I will write a review of my results – I want this to be a very candid account of my experiences.
- Going for the phone number instead of the idate.
- Not going for the kiss on dates.
- Other than that, I will record myself (as per Uncle Tom’s suggestion) to have a cringe filled review of my performances for the train journey home, and identify areas for improvement