Population: 9.2 million
Daygame Season: Year-round (but March – November pleasant)
Tokyo is a vast city with the daygame concentrated in four distinct areas. Take the metro between them.
- Shinjuku – World’s busiest train station. Do a loop of it on the shopping streets
- Shibuya – Hit the shopping streets near the crossing. Go into 109 mall
- Roppongi – Nightlife area, more tourists, but shopping streets solid for game
- Ginza – Upmarket shopping area, posher girls
- Bonus areas: Harijuku, train/metro station tunnels, Takashimaya Times Square mall
Example Date Venues:
- From Dusk Till Dawn (rock/metal bar), Kabukicho, 2 Chome-27-2
- Dug Jazz Cafe/Bar (a Murakami bar with cocktails), 3 Chome-15-12
- Albatros (cosy eclectic cocktail bar), 1 Chome-2-11
Be ready to use a Starbucks if the girl is timid and doesn’t drink
Where To Stay:
Choose one of those four daygame areas. I get an AirBnB near Shinjuku Station. Be warned that it’s an expensive city.
Daygame Japan Videos:
Read about my Japanese daygame adventures in this book.